The nation’s largest Residential Assisted Living National Convention is transforming into a game-changing virtual experience. The 2020 event is scheduled to present a digital platform with the hottest topics in real estate, business and investing in senior housing and assisted living.
With more than 10,000 baby boomers turning age 65 every day, and 4,000 turning 85 a day, assisted living is facing a Silver Tsunami of seniors.
Opportunities in this industry are growing rapidly because Residential Assisted Living is the best alternative for millions of seniors in America.
This convention is the ultimate opportunity to position yourself to succeed in this booming market.
What This Event Can Do for Your Current or Future RAL Business
- Expanded networking to boost your business and gain marketing exposure
- Learning from the industry’s best and share successful tools and tips from other entrepreneurial RAL owners
- Network with like-minded entrepreneurs from across the country
- Connect with industry lenders, interested investors and equipment and support service providers
- Learn need-to-know information and tips from industry professionals
The Residential Assisted Living National Convention is the annual rally point that allows interested entities, entrepreneurs and industry experts to assemble as part of the senior housing solution.
RAL NAT CON Top 12 Hot Topics
- Pro Marketing Tactics to Quickly Fill Your Home
- How to Fund Your RAL Home
- Learn the Ins-and-Outs of Placement Agencies and How to Use Them Properly
- Discover Solutions to Legal and Zoning Issues
- Learn the Best Practices for Finding, Training, and Retaining the Right Staff
- How to be a “Hands-Off” Investor
- How to Use Asset Protection Strategies
- How to SAVE BIG on Taxes through Accelerated Depreciation
- How to Keep Thorough Records of Medication Usage
- How to Best Prepare for an Emergency
- Insure Your Home Properly
- Add Value to Your RAL Home Through Consistency and Stability Tactics
Did you know that the Residential Assisted Living National Convention is the country’s premiere event that stimulates the growth of an entire section of the market? This is your chance to get in on the investment opportunity of a generation.
This 3-day annual event is set to launch, packed with excitement, social networking with digital happy hours, and a laundry list of exciting and informative topics for success in residential assisted living. Guests can expect high impact tips and strategies that will increase business momentum.
2020 – THE YEAR OF CLEAR VISION
In residential assisted living, clear vision is critically important, especially during difficult times. As an industry of current and future RAL owners, we will help you get your vision clear.
A clear vision has many benefits in business, especially for these three reasons:
- Unifying: A clear vision provides a gathering point for common interests that makes everyone feel connected to the greater whole. Clear vision defines a deeper meaning for the work, while unifying workers as team players focused on the vision of caring for our nation’s seniors with excellence.
- Inspiring: A clear vision is powerfully inspiring. It imbues a motivational effect on everyone within the group. Clear vision creates the kind of energy, enthusiasm and commitment that fosters change. It produces persistence during difficulties that remind you of why you started in this incredible industry.
- Focal Point: Focus provides a greater sense of direction for goal setting and business planning. Having a focal point guides your decision making along the way.
Key Steps to Defining Your Company Vision
Having a clear vision is so important in business, and residential assisted living is no different.
Here are 3 pro tips to consider when defining yours:
- Be Positive: Vision based on fear can limit your results.
- Be Specific: A vision should be short, detailed and directional.
- Be Ambitious: Dream big. A good vision sets standards that force your business to stretch.
AN EXPANDING RESIDENTIAL ASSISTED LIVING INDUSTRY
A massive wave of aging seniors is already influencing an undeniable demographic shift.
Baby boomers and their parents are facing the realities associated with assisted living and senior housing. For seniors who are not ready for a nursing home, yet unable to stay home alone, Residential Assisted Living is the best alternative.
The opportunity this provides for entrepreneurs, lenders, investors, equipment suppliers and support service providers is growing by the day.
This year the Residential Assisted Living National Convention has been amplified by allowing attendees to benefit from more access to speakers and vendors.
Register to maximize your experience with residential assisted living.
THE VIRTUAL RAL EVENT OF THE YEAR
Take advantage of this power-packed virtual experience from the comfort of your own home or office. This year there will be more speakers, more professional tips, more excitement, and more opportunities for attendees to easily connect and network.
Unlike during the live conventions, virtual attendees will gain access to every single keynote presentation and educational breakout sessions. You will no longer need to choose between 3 or 4 great topics taking place at the same time.
Registered participants will also be provided a complete directory of every speaker, sponsor and exhibitor. This directory will highlight the 3-day schedule, information and training materials. By joining the conference remotely, virtual attendees will interact with like-minded entrepreneurs and industry professionals to further equip themselves for success.
This 2020 event will be even more incredible than the previous sold out conventions.
This is one virtual event that is strategically designed to build successful industry owners, operators and investors.
Reserve your place today.
October 9th-11th, 2020
Friday – Sunday
Start preparing now for your opportunity to be a part of this incredible event. Carve out space in your calendar to be a part of the solution for senior housing.
Register now and get ready for the first virtual Residential Assisted Living National Convention.